MAVA seeks your valuable support by way of a voluntary donation towards any of its Projects and help advance its mission.
All Indian donations to MAVA are exempt from payment of Income-Tax under Sec.80 G of the I-T Act.
All foreign donations to MAVA by individuals and organizations are officially allowed by the Government of India. The FCRA Registration No. is 083781378.
We seek contributions from you for any of the following :
- One Day Gender-Sensitization Workshop in a College / School / Community-based Organization for 50 youth participants @ 60 USD per Workshop
- Six-Day Residential Training Workshop of 30 Youth Leaders on Gender and Sexuality in a city / district @ 1000 USD per Workshop (includes Stay, Food and Travel of Participants, Honorarium and Travel of Resource-Persons Conducting the Workshop, Resource Material, Hiring of Hall and Equipment)
- Honorarium and Travel Allowance to 10 Trained Volunteers manning Youth Helpline @170 USD per month
- Organizing Street-Play Performances on Gender Theme at various locations across Mumbai @ 50 USD per show
- 3–Day Film Festival on Gender and Relationships for college youths @ 150 USD per festival
- Advocacy Campaign comprising Public Rally, Symposia / Cultural Event reaching out to 2000 adolescent boys and young men @ 200 USD per Campaign
Kindly remit USD to Citi Bank
, New York (Swift Code: CITIUS33)
for further credit to IDBI Bank Ltd.A/c No. 3615-1898
quoting Men Against Violence and Abuse SB Account No.026104000073477
with IDBI Bank Limited (Corporate Branch) MUMBAI IN (SWIFT : IBKLINBB126 )
Please send details by email to Harish Sadani, Honorary Secretary at email@example.com
upon making a donation.
Your contribution, of any amount, will make a huge difference to the lives of many… We look forward to your support.